Saturday, June 14, 2008

 

Bloggiversary-II

Right then. It's my second bloggiversary. Thought I'd mention it.
I'm in a really happy mood these days. Couple of reasons why:
1. Euro 2008 so far has been... wait for it... Legendary. Netherlands and Spain have both been doing great. Here's to it getting even better.
2. The 'work' part of my internship is over. So now even my boss says I just have to go relax and bide my time for another couple of days.
3. My cousins are coming over in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to that.

So as I exult in this once-again found joie-de-vivre, here's wishing all of mankind, specially the very very small section that reads this blog, a very happy time too.

Cheers.

Comments:
Hey lefty's blog- happy budday!!
 
Thank you Shrey
-Lefty's blog
 
You're lucky, Lefty's blog. I turned 1 recently but I have an ungrateful wretch for an owner .. Sniff
 
Don't worry Dela's blog. Your owner is good at heart. He just has other commitments.
 
@All above
You guys need a life. Yes. I know. I noticed the irony while typing this out.
:D

Btw, This Neeraj guy is into mass spamming of comments. Same comment on Pulkit's blog too. Knowledgeable? Wheeze...
 
For all:
haha.....can i get a hallelujah!
Decayed canine talking about getting a life?
i heard paris hilton was becoming a nun!
 
Hey congrats.. 2 years huh?? years are flying past....

As for me, my blog had been conceived the moment I had read your first post but the gestation period in my case seems to run into a couple of years atleast,.... :(
 
@ Neeraj
Hi friend to you too. I'm sure your blog is just as knowledgable as mine so you'll forgive me if I take your word at face value.

@ DC
Yeah I'll get a life. I'm right behind you.

@ Sushi
Brilliant jibe at DC. I think I've just declared this page sacred.

@ Rakshit
Yes da. The years are definitely flying by. And long gestation period means that once your blog actually comes to existence, it'll be a superblog, much like its owner. Check out Kyle XY to know the consequences of long gestation periods.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]